Free shipping in the US with all orders over $250!
Software & Bundles
RF Explorer Model WSUB1G+ -- Handheld / USB RF Spectrum Analyzer
RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer -- a very affordable tool for work in all popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer and double balanced mixer which offers high performance, compact size, low power consumption and low cost. It has been designed to be used equally well indoors and outdoors, and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model includes a WSUB1G+ baseline unit. It comes with one SMA connector and one antenna -- a Nagoya NA-773 wideband telescopic antenna for all Sub-GHz frequencies.
The WSUB1G radio module offers wide band coverage from 240-960 MHz and provides excellent sensitivity and quick response for popular Sub-1GHz ISM bands.Features:
- Pocket size and light weight.
- Solid aluminum metal case.
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors.
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes.
- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator.
- Low frequency support from 50KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF and UHF up to 960Mhz.
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features.
- High capacity Lithium-ion polymer internal battery for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB.
- Can interface to Windows or MacOS laptops running data acquisition and analysis software.
- Wide band coverage to all popular sub-1Ghz bands, including FM, TV and DTV, ISM, RFID, GSM, etc.
- Mini USB cable
- NA-773 antenna
- UHF 400-900 MHz antenna
- Silicone boot protection
- EVA case 1
- Frequency Bands:
- Radio Module #1 (WSUB1G+): 0.05 – 960MHz
- Frequency Span: 0.1 – 960MHz
- Internal selectable LNA 25dB gain
- Internal selectable Attenuator 30dB
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- Standard SMA 50 ohm connector, wideband Nagoya NA-773 telescopic antenna included
- Amplitude Resolution: 0.5 dBm
- Dynamic Range:
- -125 dBm to 10 dBm
- Absolute Max Input Power:
- +30 dBm
- Average Noise Level (typical): -125 dBm
- Frequency Stability and Accuracy (typical): ±10 ppm
- Amplitude Stability and Accuracy (typical): ±2 dBm
- Frequency Resolution: 1 kHz
- Resolution Bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6 kHz to 600 kHz
- Size: 4.4 x 2.6 x 0.98 in | 113 x 70 x 25 mm
- Weight: 6.5 oz | 185 g
Includes Touchstone (Standard) RF spectrum analyzer software from Nuts About Nets and PC client software from Arocholl.