Free shipping in the US with all orders over $250!
AirHORN 802.11 Channel / Signal Generator -- Single-Band
AirHORN is a unique, PC-based product that aids in testing WiFi antennas, RF shields and wireless networks. The single-band model is an RF (radio frequency) signal generator that covers the 2.4x GHz ISM bands and was designed for microwave, RF and Wi-Fi applications. AirHORN transmits stable and accurate RF signals for each of the WiFi(802.11) channels and is ideal for research and development of antenna design. A signal generation system is a key to any test system – AirHORN can be used for rapid evaluation of receiver performances. Combined with an RF spectrum analyzer, you now have the tools to locate "dead spots" in any locale where a WiFi network is installed.
AirHORN May Be Used For:
- Real-world testing of WiFi antennas and amplifiers
- Testing the effectiveness of RF shield designs
- Stress-testing 802.11 (WiFi) wireless networks
- Aligning directional WiFi antennas
- Rapid evaluation of receiver performance
- Locating WiFi 'dead spots'
Package includes USB wireless device, application software, installation program and instructions.