Free shipping in the US with all orders over $250!
Software & Bundles
RF Viewer & Clear Waves / RF Spectrum Analyzer And Frequency Coordination
Includes RF Viewer wireless USB dongle and Clear Waves software
Clear Waves is a new diagnostic tool specifically designed for the wireless professional audio and video industries. It is the industry's first, PC-based tool to offer RF spectrum analysis, intermodulation analysis and automatic charting of open white space (open RF frequency) for use with wireless microphones, in-ear monitors, remote control, security, access control, etc -- all built into a single product. Clear Waves' unique combination of features -- providing the functionality of an RF Spectrum Analyzer working together with an Intermodulation Analysis software module -- make it an extremely versatile and powerful tool that extends beyond the bounds of traditional RF analyzers.
Clear Waves can use the RF Viewer wireless USB dongle for data acquisition. It turns the collected data into real-time, graphical charts, and performs intermodulation analysis -- enabling users to more readily visualize the RF environment, coordinate channel assignments for wireless transmitters, monitor RF signals, troubleshoot RF issues, and detect sources of RF interference.
Clear Waves runs natively on Windows 10, 8, 7 with .NET Framework 4.0 (or higher). Each license key that you purchase is valid for installing the software on a single machine.Features:
- Supports RF Viewer wireless USB dongle
- RF spectrum analysis PLUS intermodulation analysis
- Simulation mode
- Built-in and user-defined profiles (selectable frequency ranges)
- Save Traces in XML or CSV Format
- Create PDF reports
- Monitored Frequencies Mode
- Compare Two Traces
- Show Reference Trace When Scanning
- 5 diagnostic charts
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7 with .NET Framework 4.0 (or higher), or Mac OS X Virtual Machine (e.g. Parallels running Windows 7)
- Internet Connection: For activating the license key