Free shipping in the US with all orders over $250!
Software & Bundles
WifiMETRIX -- Dual-band, Channel Analyzer
WifiMETRIX is a new diagnostic tool used to analyze and test Wi-Fi networks. It is a handheld device that operates in stand-alone mode -- that is, it does not associate or connect with an AP. WifiMETRIX implements two important features -- AirHORN and WifiPROBE. The built-in Wi-Fi chip can perform both signal generation / packet injection (AirHORN) and throughput diagnostics (WifiPROBE) on each channel.
- Dual-band 802.11 Wi-Fi chip
- AirHORN channel / signal generator functionality (packet injection)
- WifiPROBE channel analyzer functionality
- Solid aluminum case plus silicon rubber boot protector
- Standard 50 ohm SMA antenna connector
- 128x64 built-in LCD screen
- Includes dual-band antenna for 2.4x and 5.x GHz ISM bands
- Includes micro-USB cable for recharging
- Includes 50 ohm SMA terminator to protect antenna connection
- SMA terminator (dummy load) also used for calibrating the device
Package includes WifiMETRIX, dual-band antenna, micro-USB cable, and 50 ohm SMA terminator.